We started this project in 2008 at the Chair of Computer Science of the LMU with the support of the European funding program Exist Seed and closed in 2010 a first seed round with several Munich Business Angels.
Mashlab was originally intended as browser based website editor. All elements of a website could be placed freely by drag and drop. In order to scale better, the software was rebuilt in such a way that it was possible to individualize pages directly in Facebook. Unfortunately, the target group was smaller and more difficult to reach than expected. Nevertheless, in this project I learned how to design complex web applications from the ground up.